Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Me "voilaaaaaa" =D

ahemmmm so here I am =) after several requests from my friends (Quennie & Bella) I finally decided to open an account hehehe the reason why I did not want to have a blog is because my english suckkksss...buttt who cares LOL well well well where to start? Let me introduce myself I'm just a girl who likes to have fun with people I like and can come easily bitchy if you get on my nerves =) So now, lets start. This week I only work 3 days yayyy finally after an intense week of work now it's time to party =D At the mall where I work, I discovered a dish that has become my favorite meal that I cannot stop eating for weeks hahaha it's called Kim Chi Rice. The reason why I am so obsessed about that because it has the same taste as the fried rice I ate in a Korean restaurant in Toronto. I think my future post will often talk about food because I am a person who loves to eat hahahaha...Ok done with the food for today now I'm going to talk about serious thing! >>> Wowww I looked at the Marciano website and oh my god there are 3 new tops that I want absolutly to buy! + we will have a 60% discount for employees this weekend(rOlling eyes)wouhouuuuu!!! After that, I must start saving if I want to go to New York in October otherwise = no more $$$... So I think that's it for tonight and I hope that my entries will be always interesting and pleasant to read =)

Maya -xox-


Here are some pictures of things that I mentioned in my post


The famous look-alike Kim Chi fried rice miammmmm



The 3 Marciano tops that I want to buy =D

Helena Studded Top


Ombre Cheetah Top


Edith Belted Tunic

2 comments:

I S A B E L L A ♥ said...

mayaaaa!!!!!!! welcomee to blogspot! haha i was waiting impatiently for ur first entry!!! (u already knew about that anyways...lolll) Hopefully, u're not a lazy blogger like me........hahaha ;) keep it up girl! waitin for ur next entryyy ;)

Bella <3

Miss Queenie said...

well hello hello there hunniebun!!! =D so happy you're finally on blogspot!!! dont forget to update OFTEN...not like another blogger i know lol.

love ya...and see ya over the weekend! which is like...tomorrow..hahha
xox